Wednesday, December 28, 2011

No news is No news

I haven't written because really nothing has been happening on the baby making front, the dieting front, or any other front taking up space in my brain and body. Tonight I finally finished the medication prescribed to me after having had my uterine study last month and I have my period..or what appears to be my period. Went for blood work this morning for my thyroid levels and iron levels which are both all fucked up as usual..at least the iron thing is as usual. My uncle is here from wherever he's from which is great as it seems that we never see family from wherever they're from as much as we'd like. His wife is due to fly in next week. He's fixing crap up in my condo which is awesome. Upon his arrival, my other uncle, who really isn't my uncle, came over with his wife. The wife told me my mother told her I was trying, told her she's not happy about it, and of course nobody could understand why she isn't...duh..anyhow my uncles wife told me she's praying that it happens for me and she'd be happy to help me when the time comes with babysitting and such..cool huh? I thought it was very nice of her. Anyhow, not gonna bore you with the rest of the b.s. but wanted to touch base to say I'm still out here fighting the fight, or at least preparing to fight it, rolling with the punches, and trying to make life happen for myself. We'll see how it turns out.

1 comment: