Friday, October 26, 2012

Stalking and other crazy shit I do

So I'm at the hospital waiting for my mom to get out of surgery....story of my life...this hospital plays a lullaby every time a baby is born...awesome! I go to the bathroom in time to see a man pulling up the car to take his newborn home for the first time....more awesome....pregnancy women everywhere ...fucking fantastic...there's no safe place here to hide...a virtual war zone for the infertile.

What most people do in the hospital is wait so I came prepared with my trusty IPAD... did a little stalking to see if my fertility doctor gave birth.....another lullaby goes off...mother fucker...and on my doctor's site she has as her background an egg being inseminated by a trillion sperm and it's like an arrow to my heart that somehow ricochets to my stomach and I want to write her a message saying, instead of showing off with what you do, practice chick....but I know that in reality it has nothing to do with her...it's me and my old rotten eggs...it's life and it hurts...but it's real. Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment