Friday, December 4, 2015

Out of the blue

Today, Friday ( though it's technically Saturday now), I left work and for the first time in a while I was feeling pretty good with no hurt feelings from a fucked up staff hurting my oh so delicate soul and no work I was worried about having left undone; just walked out like a regular happy human being on a Friday night. D had asked me to pick them up from the group home late that day so I had time before I picked them, and my other sibling up from the bus stop. I went home and everything was fine...at about 8:30 I get up to go get D, a 30 minute ride in the pitch black tree lined road, and boom! Sadness! Not just a little ad but this overwhelming feeling of just effed up melancholy...just completely overwhelmed me and brought me to tears with no accompanying thought really...just effing sad as all hell.. It's still here with me at 2 a.m. Sitting on my chest like a beast, just killing me softly. 
Frigging sad..hurts too and I can't remember feeling this way as it feels like a strange strange kind of sad.. Man. I really hope it goes away.

No comments:

Post a Comment