Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Some answers

I went to see my new GP today. Actually, she's a nurse practitioner...super nice...super young. Told her all my symptoms...B12 anemia is her guess and it kind of pisses me off. Not with her. She was super cool. Last time I went to my doctor I saw one of the other docs as I couldn't get an appointment with mine. Now, each time I go I usually get a b12 shot and at one point, not sure if I mentioned I had to get them every day...it was kind of crazy but I did it and felt better. I forgot all about how it felt at the time but it all makes sense now. Not being able to move my joints, collect my thoughts, focus, and all the pain. As I was saying, I saw a different doctor last time, the one who gave me the religion lecture regarding the IVF as she ate the Cinnabon...all after I sat close to 2 hours in the waitng room...she refused to give me the B!2..said I can OD... you kidding lady...whateva. Anyhow, here I am with this shit now.

Oh, almost forgot my biggest news...Allison called. They found a donor for me to review. Am I thrilled? No. No I'm not. It's just that I'm still not over it. I know most people may be thinking that I should be over this already and in truth, I'm sick of not being over it. But alas, I feel what I feel and I feel a bit sick over it.

Anyhow, I'd love to write and write and express myself but alas, the hands won't let me as they are screaming in protest at this short entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment