Monday, August 6, 2012

Upset and insulted

I got the donor profile today from the clinic I use. I knew as soon as I saw the envelope it wasn't going to be good. It was one sheet. It tells you their race, height weight skin color blood type...nothing personal. A basic outline of family health history. Mine just said 59 year old mother has arthritis and high blood pressure. That's it. That's what you get. I"m fucking pissed. I'm pissed that they think it's okay to just give me a tiny fucking smidgen of information and that's enough. I got tons more from the sperm donor. I don't understand. I don't understand why it's so brief. Like it doesn't fucking matter. I"m just upset by the whole thing. I really have had enough of this shit. Really really.

Gonna look at other clinics which I can't even believe I'm doing. I'm just pissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment