Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Last but not least

I went in for the embryo transfer and the doctor..a new one yet again...told me I had 3 "very good" embryo all with the possibility of becoming a baby. I was thrilled...I was thrilled that even one of them made it. He said my primary doctor put in her notes we were to "proceed aggressively" which I took to mean put everything and the kitchen sink in so all 3 went in. Now I'm just praying one of them hangs in there. I spoke to the embryologist afterwards as I wanted to clarify if they had actually made it to blasto and the embryologist stated they had. I wish I had paid attention to the grading of each but really that part is a foreign language to me and I'll know soon enough what I've got or haven't got here. Just trying to stay emotionally neutral.

I'm exhausted as I had a meeting before my transfer appointment and another late night meeting way across the county tonight after the transfer so I ran around today like a fiend but I was surprisingly not my rushed rushed self. I took it slow and just said fuck it if I'm late to whatever. I took Tess over to my mom's after my appointment so she wouldn't be alone for too long, picked her up after the last meeting, came home to a phone call regarding plumbing issues at my dad's, took care of that, another call regarding father issues, will take care of that tomorrow and now it's time to hit the hay as it's an early day tomorrow.

All in all if nothing else I can say I've tried everything. I tried 3 IUI, 3 IVF at the old clinic and one at this creme de la creme clinic. It's all I could do to give my eggs a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment