Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Catching up

I've been meaning to post but haven't had a moment...story of my life so thought I'd scribble down a few words. I also wanted a chart inserted to track my meds but alas, a list will have to do;

1/30 Follistim IM 450cc in the P.M.
1/31 "" "
2/1 "" "
2/2 "" "
2/3 "" "
2/4 "" "
2/5 "" " ,IM Luveris, IM Ganirelix all in the A.M.
2/6 "" " " "
2/7 "" " " "
2/8 will be the same

I also had to go see Dr. B on Monday 2/6, go again tomorrow (2/8) and she said I'd be going in most likely Friday for the egg retrieval and either Monday Tuesday or Wednesday to put the embryos back in.

I won't lie...I'm nervous..more like anxious really. I had my tarot read last night. Indicated a pregnancy..possibly two. There was a sad part as it also indicated that I may never find true love but as long as I have my children, I think I'll be okay with this. Aside from giving it my best shot this too is out of my hands.

So that's the update and I have to get to getting. Will keep updating..more as a record for me than anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment