Monday, February 13, 2012

Embryo transfer

Woke up this morning after a dream that a man entered my home with two little children...a girl and a boy...literally walked right in and I was only wearing a tshirt and I reprimanded him. The little boy came up to me..he had to be maybe all of 2 years old and asked why I yelled, if I was upset. I took his pudgy little hand in mine and told him that I wasn't and he was precious..then I woke up. Got up showered and about 1/4 to 9 got the call asking if I could come in by 10. I was already showered so I called Kay who sounded dead asleep and told her and she said she'd pick me up at 9;15 and off we went. 3 embryo made it and all 3 went in. They said though they didn't multiply as quickly as they wanted they were definitely in good shape and progressing with no cell fragmentation. I was high on valium which was good and the Dr. was nice. The whole thing took maybe 5 minutes...put my relaxation tape on my ipod on and slept for 1/2 hour, given an injection of Progesterone which I'll have to do every morning with a progesterone suppository (vaginal) at night. Instructions to take estradol sp? beginning Friday, and left and here I am to tell the tale. Feeling hopeful and happy and hoping they stay in.

No comments:

Post a Comment