Monday, October 17, 2011

Insult to injury... Hmph!

So I had to do this presentation today at a Public Hearing...mind you I'm not a public speaker by any stretch and it means working late and leaving poor Tess at my mom's. I have to say this is one of the best things about my mom..she will watch the dog for you while you're working late! Go Mom! Love her but... Anyhow, so I'm thinking in my head on my way to pick Tess up how I'm going to treat myself to a burger as for whatever reason I've been craving meat and I mean every day..to say this is unusual is an understatement as usually if I eat meat it's once maybe every two weeks and it's usually chicken and sometimes fish but I say, ooooh, I'm going to go to Wendys and get a burger and salad so I'm on my way and I get a splitting headache..I pick Tess up and here comes nausea. Nausea...really!? Needless to say no burger no salad..no nothing as I came home and puked my brains out and I can't help but think of morning sickness and the thought that at least with morning sickness you have the idea that the end result is a beautiful baby. Now of course I have broken capillaries on my face and in my eyes. No sour grapes. Really! But I think to myself, of all things to get.. nausea. How often do you get this aside from car sickness or flu or what have you? Not often. I'm okay now with all this..I am. Made my peace with it today. Can't wrap my head around the only 3 tries of IVF and it's either make it or break it.

Today I got what looks like progesterone's version of AF...crumbled up newspaper looking discharge of a stranger color. TMI you say...well suck it up..this is about getting pregnant after all, not about baking cookies..shit happens. Also today, my RE told me they don't accept sperm that's been frozen from anywhere but a bank due to liability issues and FDA laws so no buying the 3 vials from that chick Nancy. A shame really as it would have worked out for me and also I feel bad that she gets stuck with them as what to you do with about $1800 worth of some guys juice...gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment