Wednesday, April 25, 2012

All Aboard!!

Today was embryo transfer day. I wasn't sure as they had said I needed to call in the morning and of course when I called they still weren't sure and poor Kay was at home waiting around to see whether or not she was calling into work today. Finally, at about 9 a.m. they finally had an answer and told me to be there by 10:30 a.m. Kay came over at a quarter to 10 and off we went. The doctor explained that we had several 6 and 8 cell embryo that were good though not as strong as the original batch we had on my first go around. She asked if it'd be okay with me if we put 5 in but asked if more than 2 took would I be willing to reduce for the safety of the babies? Holy shit I think and Yes, I say. But deep in my heart I think..God, please only give me one or better yet 2..I don't want to have to make that type of decision. Last night, right around the 3rd or 4th time I awoke during the night, I had a dream about a child. These baby dreams have happened now 3 times to me. They are always male children though in my previous 2 dreams there has also been a girl but she would never come forward towards me. I believe in dreams, I believe in a 6th sense and all of that. In this dream my sibling is driving a van (it's a van my father owned many years ago..long gone) and I'm in the passenger seat. It's a hazy day and I say, you see the kid on the bike? My sibling sarcastically replies duh, this one and makes as if to hit it with the van and the unthinkable happens..the kid is hit. We jump out and the kids body is entangled with the tire though I see he's moving. I reach for him to lift the tire off of him. I hold him in my arms...he's a baby.. a little boy with golden brown curly hair...he's precious and dear and I feel love for him instantly. That's my dream. I hope he's in my uterus as we speak. Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment