Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sheesh!!

My schedule is kicking my ass!! This morning I went to go see Dr. B...had to be there at 7 in order to try to get to work on time which meant getting up at 5:15 a.m. and of course, I was late to work any ol' way as the doctor's office took extra long..can't win. So I go in, bloodwork, vaginal sonogram (yes perhaps TMI but alas that's what the blog's about) and she says retrieval probably Saturday or Sunday...Hoping for Sunday because my schedule sucks and I have a friggin meeting Tuesday afternoon that I really should not miss as they've been planning it for what seems like forever. Go to work...I'm dying as I haven't been able to sleep on the Lupron and I'm wiped. Decide I'm going home early and when I'm just about home I get a call from the doctor's office..."she wants to see you tomorrow at 8:30"...yeah, I start work at 8...nobody cares...they'll see me at 8:30..call the boss as I'm aware we have a meeting in the a.m. who says "but I wanted to discuss the (bullshit bullshit) tomorrow'..she catches herself and says Oh, well it's medical..we'll be here when you get in..yeah thought so...and in the house I go to say hi to Tess and try to chill for a minute but it's off to the races again tomorrow and I'm beat! Meds were decreased at least for tomorrow. They'd changed my meds on Monday from Lupron 20cc BID, Follistim 300 AM, and Menopur 150 HS to Lupron BID and all other meds AM and today they canged them again omitting the Menopur in the AM until the doctor sees me. My abdomen looks like a globe as it is all blue and green and I'm running out of areas to inject that don't hurt..I'm also bruised from the acupuncture and my carpal tunnel sydnrome is killing me...Don't even care!...just hoping hoping hoping... I was also hoping to schedule acupuncture for after the embryo transfer but I have to cut myself a break as I can't get everything synchronized perfectly and stress about it...This weekend I also have a groomer's appointment for Tess and I also told my (fairy) Godmother (she's 81 and can't do it) that I would take her dog. My groomer squeezed that dog in so I can't back out as, if you have a dog that needs grooming, you know that appointments are extremely hard to come by last minute especially if you have a good groomer so ..onward. Worse comes to worse I'll have to ask my sibling to jump in and help me..Fuck! That'll go over like a lead pipe...gotta rest but can't seem to stop the madness and with work there's only so far I can push it. I took off Wednesday and Thursday of next week as if I call out 3 days in a row I need a note from my doctor and I don't want them knowing my shit so I figured take these two days off as vacation days and if you have to call out sick.....you get the picture..Anyhow, that's it..I'm going to try and catch some ZZZZ's today with Tess and just chill...hope Tess isn't a pain and let's me actually rest. If I could drink I would as it helps me snooze but alas... Anyhow, that's it for now..just wanted to update.

No comments:

Post a Comment