Saturday, August 6, 2011

Tess

So Tessa had been vomitting Thursday night into Friday morning and after work yesterday appeared okay. Last night she started again and I was so freaked out at the thought of something happening to her I called the emergency vet who told me I could come in if I was worried..left there at 5a.m. with instructions to follow up with my vet this morning. So at 8 a.m. I call my vet and run over there half freaked and half asleep. Long story short Tess is in the hospital. Spent the majority of the morning crying with worry over her..my precious baby girl who keeps me company and gives me comfort whenever things aren't good. Vet called a little bit ago that they'll keep her overnight but looks like things are okay...whew..relief. The downside to her being sick aside from her being sick, and don't get me wrong, I'd do anything for my Tess is so far the vet bill is at $2700. Yup, $2700...shit. Not sure if I should even consider buying vials this month. Something to think about. I'm scared to get myself so far in hock that I won't be able to climb out of it. My plan had been to buy a few more vials on my amex, with the goal of not going over 5K in total and then transferring thing to a new credit card that would give me a 0% apr for transfers... This changes things a little as it's half my budget more than what I anticipated going into debt. Not sure what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment