Thursday, August 11, 2011

Work

I promised myself a while back that I would stop obsessing about work. I pulled away from all of the staff and tried to stay in the background, thinking maybe this is what they want. Today I found out that one of the staff called me a "nightmare". This from a person who used to be my friend and who I've been nothing but kind to through all of the difficult times she has had these past few years going through a divorce and the diagnosis of mental illness for her son. This really hurt me...really hurts me still. I know I shouldn't give them the time of day, let them rent space in my head for free, but I can't seem to let it go. I want to cry but realize it's not worth it. There are so many people that hate me at work for various reasons that I have to examine my own behavior to see where my part in all of this is. I realize I have control issues but other than requiring for people to accurately document the time they're working, I've let the rest of the things go, let everyone do their own thing...I'm so angry at all of this. These bitches...just pissed that this is where I've ended up in my life. I have to be grateful for the job but really wish I'd had the balls to study something big.. Anyway, this isn't suppose to be a place for me to vent but there it is.. I just needed to get it off my chest. Hate my coworkers...not all of them but quite a few...

1 comment:

  1. F your co-workers!!! I have come to accept (and realize) that people only hate when they're jealous. So, just focus on the positive and all the GREAT people you work with and stop giving those @ssholes the time of the day. They don't deserve it.

    ReplyDelete