Friday, August 5, 2011

Unwelcome visitor

So last night the infamous Aunt Frannie came to visit. A disappointment to say the least. It scared me a bit especially after I had just heard about my coworker's story of infertility. She is currently fostering a beautiful little boy but I don't want to go that route...nobody does, I know. Anyhow, I'm debating what to do this month. My first choice of donor doesn't have any more vials until September and my second choice only has premium iui samples which is a hefty $200 dollars more...it would in essence translate to about $1600 for this month..and though I am okay financially..I'm not that okay, that I can easily just absorb that. I wonder how far in debt this whole thing is going to leave me and as a potential single parent, that scares me, especially in such a difficult financial time. Then I think..if you don't go all the way to try on this, you'll regret it forever so.... Monday I go back to the RE to most likely start the process again. This is a very physically and emotionally exhausting experience.. more than I could have imagined. I so wish my hands were in better shape as I have so much I'd like to say but I typed more than usual at work and my hands have had enough. Will continue to pray and dream....

1 comment:

  1. Exhausting in every way. Especially if you have to do it for years. Don't worry about the money...well, I know we all worry about it. But it is only money, and we're talking about creating something way more precious.

    ReplyDelete