Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Killer Colleagues!!

Today was a whirlwind of a day. I've been trying to keep a low profile...lower than usual, at work as I've been feeling emotionally shaky...just an inner jitter that I can't seem to shake and so I have to keep stress (a/k/a coworkers) away. Well today it starts off like shit. I have some hard decisions to make that will result in people getting very angry at me..then I have this twirp reception kid come into my office screaming and cursing about my staff..biotches you say? Yeah, no fucking kidding..welcome to my world..but I'll be damned if I'm doing your job. So he goes off, and this kid is a spoiled punk whose mom is a bigwig in another area and so my boss of course buried her nose in thos cheeks, and the kid really belongs working at a pizza hut..that's the truth..lazy. So he goes crazy, I calm him down, he upsets a client, I calm the staff who now has to deal with the client down, then he pulls some cocka mamie thing where rather than do his job he forwards the work to me..so I told him..listen..don't talk to clients..take their name and pass it on to a staff..don't make any decisions for them or explain jack to them..just pass their name to a staff..that's it. Doesn't the little shit get pissed off starts slamming crap around and then go running to my boss? And here comes Ms. Power-Trip to reprimand me and tell me to march myself and go do the work and that we'll talk about my treating a reception staff a certain way tomorrow. I insisted we speak on it now and pulled her into a coworker's office. Long story short she initially defended the kid but unfortunately for his sorry ass there were too many witnesses including (thank you Lord), Mattie, who had returned to work this week and was in my office when the little shit exploded..mouth agape at his behavior mind you. Whew..he was reprimanded and cried. Tried to throw me under the bus the little shit..took his ass down with me..we'll see what tomorrow brings..it's not easy I tell you. All this friggin stress and it is extremely stressful as aside from all this crap I had a mountain of work to do and serious legal issues (work) that I was trying to juggle...while sitting on the fact that I'm trying to get pregnant, have taken a ton of drugs so I'm super emotional, and waiting to hear that it's once again a BFN!! Now I don't know this for sure but I'm preparing myself for the disappointment. The kid upset me so much my stomach was in knots and I had to run to find a bathroom...I do not like to do this at work and yes it's TMI but it is what it is. Hoping tomorrow is better. It's the last day before the weekend thanks to Veteran's day. Ugh..need some good news Friday but have a feeling it's not gonna be what I wanna hear. I'll live but it'll hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment