Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday

I just want to add here that I love my mother as much as she drives me crazy and doesn't show a maternal side..she's the mother God gave me and I'm lucky to have one..Wanted to add that to conclude yesterday's rant. I was angry and though it's all true..spread out over a lifetime, it's not the worst situation in the world..

So, today was another Monday. I did my calculations and it appears that my period should not be showing up until sometime late next week though it hasn't been regular since pumping my body full of all this crap. I actually had a very short period sometime last month but I guess it's from all the meds that is forcing my body to do what the RE wants it to do. I don't feel anything much today..was cramp free all day until late tonight when I had some cramping. Last night when I awoke to use the bathroom there were two tiny and I mean teensy drops of blood..they were bright read and not smudgy..more like suspended drops..weird and pardon the TMI but it is what it is.. I thought to myself, "aww, two fell out"..I know that's not how it works but those were my thoughts..I'm scared that this won't be it..Have a feeling it isn't but want to be somewhat hopeful..not sure what'll happen of course..Friday is the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment