Tuesday, September 6, 2011

RE visit

Just a short note:
Today I went to see the RE in the morning as I got my period on Saturday as I mentioned and I should have gone in day 1 but they weren't open and this weekend was the holiday..blah blah blah... She is so super nice. When she saw me she said she'd been thinking about me all last month and had given my situation with the blocked fallopian some thought and wanted to change what I was doing. I was shocked really. She said that clomid is good but follisitim would be more effective and wanted me to start injecting tonight. She gave me a sample (can you imagine..I heard this stuff cost a fortune) as I had to leave for work and couldn't stop by a pharmacy to pick it up. I'm taking 300 units? or whatever each night and go back to the office on Friday. Getting excited. Hoping I don't develop drastic mood swings or emotional melt downs with these shots. Here goes nothing...

1 comment: